After learning that our agency is rounding the corner to 23 years in business, a colleague asked, “What’s your secret?” and how we have remained competitive in the very tricky business of creative advertising.
To be honest, I had never given it much thought. Seems like our time has always been better spent servicing our clients with the best work we can deliver. Because, doesn’t everyone strive to do this?
If I had to credit our longevity to one thing and one thing only, it would have to be: DWYSYD
Do What You Say You’ll Do!
From the first time we shake hands with a client, we know that at the end of the day what matters most is that we deliver on this promise.
Here are 5 things we have always considered sacred at our agency:
1. If we say it will take this long and cost this much, then by-golly we do everything in our power to make that happen.
2. If a client calls or emails; they really do want to get in touch with you…and that’s a good thing in our book. Don’t make them wait.
3. Surprises are no fun for anyone.
4. Quality is not a guarantee for success. But without quality there is no success.
5. Love what you do- your enthusiasm is contagious to clients!
And always, always be grateful for the work entrusted to you, stewarding our client’s brands and products as if they were are own. Thank-you to the many clients that have trusted our team throughout these years!