Unlock the email mystery behind click, open, convert
How many promotional emails flooded your inbox this cyber holiday season? Suffice it to say that marketing with email has become a best practice for nearly every brand. But moving the needle to high conversion in this medium is not always a slam dunk.
We recently took a deep dive into the highs and lows of email campaigns we created. Here’s the 5 common denominators of our most successful (i.e., high conversion, high sales) campaigns:
1. They were developed with proven direct response methodology:
a) Strong CTA
b) Clear offer and promotional emphasis
c) Smart design
d) Attention-getting headlines
2. Not too long, not too short. Scrolling was kept to a minimum and the information you need to buy is right where you’re looking.
3. The email was supported by a smart and easy-to-use landing page to facilitate quick conversions.
4. They’re created with a smile! We’re convinced that this medium is more interruptive when its approach is lighthearted.
5. The code is glitch-less! The last thing we’d ever want to do is frustrate a potential customer who is attempting to buy from us. That’s why we test, test and test again before sending anything.
Could your email creative use a boost? I think I may know a team ready to help.